Saturday, August 15, 2009

Agust 15th 2009

Last night's magic show was awesome!!! It was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a dinner theater so you saw the magic up close, with no special effects!!!!!! While we ate dinner some Magicans who were not preforming on the stage walked around, doing magic at the tables. My 2 favorite tricks from them were: 1: So the guy take the Ace of Hearts, rips the corner of the card and gives it to me. Then he takes the Ace of Spades out of the deck. The Ace of Spades is ripped in the same place!!!! Then he puts the Ace of Hearts on my flat palm, face up. Then he burns the bottom of the Ace of Spades. I flip over my card and it's back is burned!!!!!!! 2: I held a spoon while he moved his fingers. When he shut his hands, the spoon bent!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After dinner the main guy came up. He did stuff like, read people's minds, pull unspilled glasses of wiskey out of his pockets, and make a picture that drew it's self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going home today. I will miss my grandma and grandma but I will be happy to see my mom, dad and freinds. O, and Freya.

4 comments:

  1. very tricky, erasing my comment like that- almost like Magic! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great ending to your visit. Im glad your having a fun summer.

    We should play some D&D together sometime. Are you playing traditional pencil and paper D&D or the minatures game?

    - Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max, I am reading all this and wishing that you and my friend Noah lived about 80 miles closer to each other. You both love magic and card/role playing games and you also happen to be the same age (his birthday is in January.)

    Going on vacation is fun. I also love going home, though. My own bed ... mmmm ...!

    ReplyDelete